Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About Us

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pinnip
Officer
Officer

About Us Empty
PostSubject: About Us   About Us EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:29 am

Useless are a progression orientated 10-man guild right here on Nordrassil, we formed 4-weeks ago made up of mainly Prodigal Sun members from the Naxx and Ulduar times, after having quit due to the abomination that was Trial of the Crusader we are back with avengance! And despite a large number of our members having pretty poor gear we managed to clear the entire of Icecrown Citadel on our 3rd proper raid reset.

Our previous achievements include:

- Glory of the Raider (pre-Sarth 3d zerg tactic)
- Glory of the Ulduar Raider
- Icecrown 10 normal cleared

And obviously our next target is a 3rd and final 310% drake for this expansion, although that is a fair way off right now I'm very confident we have the team to achieve this.

A few random facts about us:

- We currently have 11 raiding members
- We raid 3 nights a week; Wednesday 20:15-23:30, Sunday 20:00-23:30, Monday 20:15-23:30
- Being in such a small environment having a mic for Ventrilo is a big plus, we maintain a fun atmosphere on vent but easily switch into focused mode.
- Most of our members have a strong 25 man background, but chose to play 10 mans for the atmosphere and enjoyment. If you're just after shiney stuff we're probably not for you.
- We have a very open looting system that involves shouting "OMG NEED11!" on vent if there's something that you would like drops, mostly comes down to a /roll so make sure to pack your roll hacks, although common sense on giving it to the person who gets the biggest upgrade obviously applies also.
- Our GMOTD is often the character '
- We currently only have ~400 Pygmy Suckerfish in our guild bank, Vooie is slacking!

Currently recruiting:

Nothing in particular, exceptional applicants are welcome to speak to me but for the moment we're full.

For more info contact Lenee in-game (/who Useless - I have a bunch of alts with similar names)
Back to top Go down

About Us
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: About Us-
Jump to: